Friday 7 June 2013

Untitled

Photo



Photo



Photo





Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



vvnaughty: This is my favourite position. Daddy and I will lay...



vvnaughty:

This is my favourite position.

Daddy and I will lay on the sofa like this with his dick buried inside me for ages.

I did this on Saturday, he likes this also as he can easily kiss me, he has his dick buried in me - he can grab by groin and pull me tighter, he can feel my tight balls, rub my taint and finger my ass.

I also love this position for falling to sleep with daddy buried inside me until he is completely asleep  then I just feel his dick resting outside my hole still making my pussy nice and wet.

If we manage to stay like this all night, when he wakes with his raging boner it is already being pushed inside me for another round.

backfur: Please follow www.backfur.tumblr.com for your daily...







backfur:

Please follow www.backfur.tumblr.com for your daily fix of fur!

etneciv6272: See my Tumblr with over 39.000 photos and...



etneciv6272:

See my Tumblr with over 39.000 photos and videos.de Hombres Calientes, more than 12,000 followers hot 

etneciv6272.tumblr.com

Photo



josue32tex: rohansmenpictures: I'm a british police...





















josue32tex:

rohansmenpictures:

I'm a british police officer
Frank

Would love to suck that cock.

tripnight: hard, um, hat

















tripnight:

hard, um, hat

Photo



Photo



Photo



wtiger78: denverdaddydawg: 4.31.13  Four of Frank Have to...









wtiger78:

denverdaddydawg:

4.31.13  Four of Frank

Have to repost! So so hot!!!

campusbeefcake: ooohhhh yyeeeaaaahhhh



campusbeefcake:

ooohhhh yyeeeaaaahhhh

Video



princealbert-0: cutterdude: I always forget to reblog videos....



princealbert-0:

cutterdude:

I always forget to reblog videos. I remembered to this time, wooo hooo!

Sounds are fun…

No comments:

Post a Comment