Friday 7 June 2013

THE DEVIANT'S MANIFESTO

Have you thought about uploading somewhere other than dropbox like xvideos, or xhamster?

It is on xhamster already. ;)

Ah I missed your vid! Dammit! ;)

You gotta be quick, Dolly!! :P

I'm sure u must have 1500 loyal followers judging from the error msg the link to "Play Time" is generating, too much traffic....;-) Can't wait for the sequel, Lovely One....

Yeah, it's still not accessible. Haha

i just found ur blog i love it keep it up please i would love to know what u think about mine

Thank you :)
I will check it out

Self Shot



Self Shot

Photo



Photo



Very nice submission!! This photo looks like your cock and balls...



Very nice submission!! This photo looks like your cock and balls are attached directly. Hmmm…that could be fun,

Photo



Photo



They disabled your video. Boo.

Yeah, I guess I didn't really think about that happening…

Incredibly erotic video, i guess you know what it led to :P

Popcorn and soda? :P

Without a doubt you are the sexiest girl on tumbler. Thanks for the great blog

Oh gosh, there are tons of beautiful women here and most much prettier but thank you for the compliment. :) Admittedly I get embarrassed with compliments as I'm sure most have noticed.

My Video Link

Sorry everyone! My video link has had too much traffic so it is disabled.

Photo



Photo



amazing video

Thank you :))

great body... my mouth is all wet begging for some licking

You would def not be thirsty

Thank you for this great submission. I can almost feel...



Thank you for this great submission. I can almost feel it….
http://wysiwyg25.tumblr.com/

obey-sir: Submit to Sir Follow Sir



obey-sir:

Submit to Sir

Follow Sir

No comments:

Post a Comment