Thursday 6 June 2013

1. secret for my wife: my strapon fantasies

Photo



subforall: Tied up and bent over.  Her strapon feels so good. ...



subforall:

Tied up and bent over.  Her strapon feels so good.  Its even better that I feel helpless while she uses my ass

merlinseroticmuses: http://merlinseroticmuses.tumblr.com/



merlinseroticmuses:

http://merlinseroticmuses.tumblr.com/

thedirtynurse: Ties make the most excellent restraints



thedirtynurse:

Ties make the most excellent restraints

marriedpeggingman: Amazing! I want that



marriedpeggingman:

Amazing! I want that

Photo



Photo



badgirlstastebetter: He won't last long  :) 



badgirlstastebetter:

He won't last long  :) 

subforall: She can use that strapon on me anytime.



subforall:

She can use that strapon on me anytime.

badgirlstastebetter: He won't last long  :) 



badgirlstastebetter:

He won't last long  :) 

kotvb: One of my akk time fav'! http://kotvb.tumblr.com/



kotvb:

One of my akk time fav'!

http://kotvb.tumblr.com/

pegginglovers: You just know she is going to go balls...



pegginglovers:

You just know she is going to go balls deep!

join www.pegginglovers.com for #free and meet other #strapon #pegging

#lovers. 

#femdom #bdsm #kink

galwaycpl: swrredhead: That's it, don't be afraid, push in all...



galwaycpl:

swrredhead:

That's it, don't be afraid, push in all the way, he loves it.  Listen to how he moans, listen to how much he loves it, go ahead, all the way in.  You like it, don't you, you like seeing you slide that big toy right in his ass and hearing him enjoy it so much.  Go ahead, fuck his ass as hard as you want and enjoy it, I have trained him just for this.

My kinda 3 some

kicerbackgl: discreetguy08831: Grab them, grab my breasts and...



kicerbackgl:

discreetguy08831:

Grab them, grab my breasts and keep moaning for me.  Look in my eyes, yes, look at me, fuck I love pegging you so much, here you moan like that and seeing your eyes while I fuck your ass

Hot

My hubby does the same thing, always trying to grab my boobs while I peg him.

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



welove2peg: strapongirl: Grabbed by the balls and stuffed up...



welove2peg:

strapongirl:

Grabbed by the balls and stuffed up the butt !

Oh do want this so bad

No comments:

Post a Comment